Founded more than 150 years ago, Lake Forest Academy has a rich history of instilling academic excellence and responsible citizenship in our students.
Lake Forest Academy has continued to grow over the years thanks to the support of our alumni, both from LFA and Ferry Hall, and our friends. Through their generosity and commitment, the Academy maintains its tradition of excellence both in the classroom and beyond, as we prepare our students for their future endeavors in college and in life.
The following pages outline a number of ways to give—creative ways that can allow you to carry on this legacy of giving and receive benefits in return. For example:
- You will learn how to give in ways that can actually "give back" for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or to help fund educational expenses and other needs.
- You will see how to save money on income, gift and estate taxes and redirect those amounts for use in ways you choose.
- You will enjoy your giving more, knowing you are investing in charitable interests in ways that allow you to give the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
- You can also add meaning to your gift by using it to honor a special friend or loved one.
- By making a planned gift to LFA, you join other committed friends with inclusion in our Richards & Tremain Planned Giving Society.
As you will see, there are many options and advantages to supporting the Academy in one of these ways. We hope you will consider making one of these impactful gifts to benefit the future of Lake Forest Academy and its next generation of exceptional students.